Healthwatch Portsmouth is keen to find out what you think of the ideas contained in the series of four health and care service scenarios that Portsmouth Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) has just produced as part of phase 2 of Portsmouth’s Your Big Health Conversation.
(Early last year, 2017, the CCG started the conversation with Portsmouth residents by asking for general feedback on what residents wanted local NHS services to look like. Here is a link to Phase 1).
Phase 2 of the Big Conversation is asking for people’s feedback on more particular areas of health and social care and how lo services could be organised to meet changing needs – relating to supporting people with long-term illnesses, people who are very frail, people with mental health problems, and people who only use health services every now and then.
Healthwatch Portsmouth wants to provide feedback to the CCG on the overall themes that people feel are important so would really value your views to help us with this summary view.
You can give us your feedback by:
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phoning us on 023 93977079
- Writing to us: send to Healthwatch Portsmouth, Freepost Plus RTCG-TRXX-ZZKJ, Unit 3 St George’s Business Centre, St George’s Square, Portsmouth PO1 3EY
- Talking to us when we are out and about in Portsmouth or at our outreach office at Citizens Advice Portsmouth, Winston Churchill Avenue, Portsmouth PO1 2GF
- Contacting us via social media: Twitter @HealthwatchPO, Facebook: www.facebook.com/HealthWatchPortsmouth/ or on our website healthwatchportsmouth,.co.uk
Please send us your feedback by 25 May 2018.