This is a free group, for women only. The team also run a separate cross-cultural men's group.
Children are welcome, but remain the parent/guardian's responsibility at all times.
There is a programme of activities (see related files), so you are welcome every week or just come along to the sessions that interest you. No need to book.
The Cross-Cultural Women's Group is run by Portsmouth City Council's mental health community development workers (CDW).
- Health-related workshops and guest speakers.
- English class - to learn, improve or just practice.
- Computer session - to learn, improve or just practice.
- Arts, crafts and beauty sessions.
- Fun fitness sessions, like Zumba.
- Plenty of time to socialise and chat over refreshments.
For more information contact Shipa or Sadhia.
A full access guide for the Friendship Centre is available at DisabledGo.com
There is no charge, and refreshments are provided.
voluntary contributions are welcome)
No need to book - just drop in.