Two Saints Floating Support Service

  1. Home
  2. »
  3. Independent Living Services
  4. » Two Saints Floating Support Service

Two Saints provide a floating support service helps people who need help to set up home when moving into private accommodation or a council property. They will also help to support them to improve their lifestyles or maintain independent accommodation. The types of things they can help with include:

  • Maintaining a tenancy and avoiding eviction
  • Rent arrears
  • Claiming benefits and appeals
  • Help with filling in forms
  • Budgeting money and money management
  • Setting up utility accounts (TV license, gas, electric and water)
  • Development of life and social skills
  • Addressing health needs
  • Accessing education, training and employment
  • Religious and cultural needs
  • Accessing leisure activities
  • Debt advice and support
  • Liaising with landlords
  • Ensuring the safety and security of your home
  • Accessing aids, adaptations, repairs and improvements

You need to be referred by one of the following:

  • Portsmouth City Council
  • Another Housing Provider
  • NHS Services
  • Police
  • Social Services
  • Counselling Services
  • Education Services
  • Private landlord
Contact Information
Portsmouth Core Homelessness Services, Hope House, Milton RoadPO3 6BA
Phone: 023 92736544
Referal Method:

The service is for single people over 18 years old, living in the Portsmouth area (PO1 - PO6). You need to be living in a private rented home, temporary accommodation, housing association, owner occupier or council accommodation.