Target Ovarian Cancer is a national charity working to improve early diagnosis, find new treatments and support women diagnosed with ovarian cancer.
Their website provides information and support options for people affected by ovarian cancer. Including:
- A nurse-led support line - 020 7923 5475 (open 9am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday)
- Information on symptoms, risks, types and stages for people affected by ovarian cancer
- Detailed information on heredetary ovarian cancer and genetic testing
- Events, local groups and opportunities to get in touch with others affected by ovarian cancer
- Tools to monitor symptoms, such as a smartphone app and printable diary.
Although the charity is based in London, they hold free support events and courses across the country.