On Monday, 16 September 2019, Solent NHS Trust invite you to their Wellbeing Discovery Event and Annual General Meeting at 3:30pm at their headquarters on the edge of Southampton.
The event promises to showcase some of the services the Trust offers and to explore how the services work to keep people healthy, safe and independent at, or close to, home through interactive Pods.
• Find out about and take part in a taster mindfulness session (booking required at registration*)
• Try therapeutic planting and growing
• Have a go at mindful colouring
• Try Tai Chi (booking required at registration* and you can take part in your everyday clothes)
• Discover experiential exercises
• Find out how you can keep active
• Discover how we help people on their road to recovery
To find out more and to book your place see https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/wellbeing-discovery-event-and-annual-general-meeting-2019-tickets-64227351738
Date: Monday 16 September 2019
Venue: Highpoint Venue, Bursledon Road, Southampton, SO19 8BR
Time: 3.30pm to 5.20pm (Wellbeing Discovery Event)
5.30pm – 7pm (Communication friendly AGM and supported group discussions)