Skills 4 Work offers free support to gain the skills you need to look for work, apply, and get the job you want.
Support includes group sessions and 1-1 support, and can help you with:
- CV writing and learning what a CV is
- Understanding what employers expect of you
- Building your confidence
- Practicing your interview skills
- How to search for jobs online
- How to apply for jobs and fill in application forms
- Basic IT skills
This service is free.
You can be referred, or refer yourself by contacting the service on the details given above.
You must be 18+ and living in a PO1 to PO6 postcode.