Allied Services Trust is a national charity supporting people to understand the potential for possible incapacity later in life, and make informed choices to prepare. They aim to empower people to have greater control over how your affairs would be managed in the event that you choose not to make decisions, or lose mental capacity to make decisions for yourself.
- Assistance in preparation of a Lasting Power of Attorney
- Supporting registering a Lasting Power of Attorney with the Office of the Public Guardian
- Acting as your attorney, or your replacement attorney, if you have nobody to help such as next of kin.
- Supporting family members to apply for deputyship
- Acting as Deputy to support an individual
The trust charge on a not-for-profit basis, with discounts available to those in financial hardship. Details of fees are given on the website.