- Their confidential freephone helpline is open Monday to Thursday 9.30am - 9.30pm and Friday 9.30am - 5pm. You can contact them via email, phone or live chat on their website.
- Visit the website for details of free events for families, ranging from activities and social events, to information and training days.
- The Buzz is their specialist website providing a safe online space for deaf children and young people.
- Parent Place is their online discussion forum for parents, with specific groups for equipment, financial support, teenage issues, fathers, grandparents and deaf children with additional needs.
- The society have local support groups. The nearest to Portsmouth is the South Hampshire Deaf Children's Society group.
- Information and resources are available from their website in a range of languages and accessible formats, on topics such as parenting, communication, technology, education, financial support and treatment options.
Becoming a member of NDCS is free.