The Homeless Day Services is a direct access day service for people who are street homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
They are an open-access drop-in service during opening hours, offering a safe place to address your homelessness needs and receive personalised support.
If you prefer, you are able to come in and book an afternoon one-to-one slot to access support.
The centre is open every of the year, including all holidays:
- Monday - Thursday: 8am - 4pm
- Friday: 8.30am - 1pm (plus appointments available 2pm - 4pm)
- Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 12noon
The centre offers:
- Free hot breakfast and hot drinks 7 days a week
- Washing facilities with free toiletries
- Laundry facilities
- Clothing store
- Lockers to store personal possessions
- Private appointments in the afternoons, offering personalised support depending on your needs
- Various bite-size workshops (ask staff for details)
- Substance misuse supported housing referrals
- A c/o address
- Support with benefits
- Advice and guidance to other services
Contact the service either in person, by phone or email.