The Good Mental Health Cooperative promotes good mental health and wellbeing in the local community through a range of activities:
- Good Mental Health cafe - every second Wednesday of the month on 3rd floor, Central Library
- Hampshire Festival of the Mind
- The Human Library: where books are people and reading is a conversation.
- Pop-up Wellbeing Centres: Public events around the local area, offering information, advice and activities for good mental health and wellbeing.
- Mental Wealth Trialogues: Communities working together to understand and improve mental health and wellbeing.
- Mental Health Workshops
C/O Cathedral Innovation Centre, St Thomas StreetPO1 2HB