The Solent Community Project, run by Learning Links, offers support around mental health and moving towards employment.
This includes tailored 1-2-1 support to help tackle issues such as debt, health and/or confidence issues, and lack of skills.
You will receive ongoing support from a dedicated advisor who will help you every step of the way to reach your goals and aspirations. This could be in learning, volunteering, and employment.
Support will include –
- Big White Wall – Complimentary subscription for 24 hour online support
- 1-2-1 employment advice – CV writing and job search support, job applications and interview techniques
- Money advice
- Confidence building and motivation
- National Careers Service for Information Advice and Guidance
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Ongoing support and advice throughout the project and beyond