The national not-for-profit Vision Hotels Group offers relaxing breaks that are accessible for all, particularly visually impaired guests.
There are two hotels in the group:
- The Cliffden Hotel, Teignmouth, South Devon
- Windermere Manor Hotel, Cumbria
Each of the hotels is designed with an understanding of visual impairment, and include:
- Good lighting,
- Easy to read signage,
- Tourist information in large print and braille
- Hotel information and restaurant menu in large print and braille
- Dog beds for assistance dogs
- Easy to see telephone and alarm clock
- Talking clock
- TVs with audio description enabled
- CD players
- Grab rails and showerchair access
The hotels are open to all, contact Vision Hotels directly to make your booking.