The Cancer Rehabilitation Scheme is run by exercise professionals that have completed a Macmillan-funded level 4 qualification in cancer rehabilitation.
They have knowledge about cancers and how the treatments can affect you, to safely come up with a personalised exercise plan for you.
You can access the scheme at your choice of the following centres:
- Fareham Leisure Centre,
- Gosport Leisure Centre,
- Horizon Leisure Centre, Havant
- Horizon Leisure Centre, Waterlooville
- John Pounds Centre, Portsea
- Mountbatten Leisure Centre, North End
- Oasis Wellness Centre, Cosham
- Pyramids Centre, Southsea
Accessibility guides for each of the centres can be found on DisabledGo.com
There is a charge for use of the centres, but at a reduced rate. Please contact the leisure centre for details of their pricing.
To access the Cancer Rehabilitation Scheme you need to be referred by your doctor, clinical nurse specialist or your GP.