These courses are part of a national programme to improve mental health and wellbeing through education.
If you are aged 19 or over, and have a mild to moderate mental health condition such as depression, anxiety or a sleep disorder, you may be able to access these courses. Contact any of the training providers for more information.
The courses aim to:
- Help adults learn how to manage their stress, depression or anxiety
- Help adults to use skills in art, craft, music or dance for recovery
- Improve self-confidence and self-worth
See 'Related Files' for upcoming courses.
Training is offered at:
- Learning Links, Suite 103, Technopole, Kingston Crescent, PO2 8FA.
- The Omega Centre, Omega Street, Fratton, PO5 4LP
- The Learning Place, 6 Derby Road, North End, PO2 8HH
- PCMI, Northern Road, Cosham, PO6 3EP
Contact the organisation directly or ask your mental health professional.