Guinness Care and Support aim to help you remain independent in your own home for longer and live a more active and fulfilling life. Their support is available for vulnerable adults in Portsmouth including older persons, people with mental health issues, physical health concerns and learning disabilities.
The service offers support with:
- Finding accommodation
- Setting up and maintaining your home or tenancy
- Developing, maintaining or re-gaining domestic and/or life skills such as cleaning and shopping
- Managing your finances, making sure you are claiming the benefits you are entitled to
- Establishing personal safety and security
- Getting out and about in your local community, meeting friends and relatives
- Developing your social skills and accessing social activities and community organisations
- Accessing training, work experience opportunities or employment
- Providing advice, emotional support, peer support and befriending
- And much more
The service is free of charge.