Centra Pulse is a national organisation offering a range of Telecare services, both in-home and mobile.
- In-home telecare: To raise the alarm simply press the button on your pendant, and you'll be put through to one of the Centra team, who will speak to you via the loudspeaker on the central unit. If necessary, the team will call one of your nominated contacts or call for medical assistance.
- Smoke detector: Alerts your household when it detects smoke, and also alerts the telecare team who will contact the fire service for you.
- Flood detector: Early warning of potential floods, e.g. near sinks and toilets. Sounds an alarm and calls the telecare team.
- Temperature sensor: Detects extreme rise or fall of temperature, such as a forgotten boiling saucepan.
- Fall detector: Detects imapct of a fall.
- Property exit sensor: If the door is open during a specified time, such as at night, it will signal to the telecare team.
- Carbon monoxide detector: Alerts the household and the telecare team if it detects carbon monoxide.
- Mobile telecare: To raise the alarm, simply press the button on your wristwatch, and you'll be put through to one of the Centra team who will speak to you via a two-way speaker on the watch. If necessary, the team will call one of your nominated contacts or call for medical assistance.
Telecare sensors are available to rent for a weekly charge. Visit the website or contact Centra for the latest prices