We are a therapy centre offering treatments, support and advice to people with MS in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
- Hyper Baric Oxygen Treatment,
The centre is totally self-funding, and aside from the two permanent staff, is run with the help of volunteers. In order to remain fully functional, it relies on kind donations and regular fundraising activities.
Guide to voluntary contributions:
- Oxygen therapy: £10 (£15 non-members)
- Reflexology: £20 (£25 non-members)
- Physiotherapy: £15 (£20 non-members)
- Osteopathy: £15 (£20 non-members)
- Shiatsu: £20 (£25 non-members)
- Massage: £20 (£25 non-members)
Membership of the centre is £10 per annum, and we ask for a voluntary contribution if you use any of the therapies.