Independent Lives are a user-led charity working towards a society where everyone can live their life independently, regardless of any disability, care need or caring responsibility.
They offer a range of suppor to people using Adult Social Care services in Hampshire and West Sussex, including:
- Support with Direct Payments
- Support to recruit a Personal Assistant
- Payroll service for direct employers
- Banking support for Direct Payments users
- Support with Personal Health Budgets
- "Lend a Hand" service - care and domestic support