The National Problem Gambling Clinic treats problem gamblers aged 16 and over, from across the UK.
The service includes:
- Individual or group treatment over a number of weeks
- A safe and confidential place to talk
- People who really know how to help you stop gambling
- A regular support group while you make changes in your life
- Support if relapses happen
- Support to manage your money better
- Advice on employment, social and relationship difficulties
- Practical support for family or people close to you who may also be affected.
The National Problem Gambling Clinic is part of the NHS.
The National Problem Gambling Clinic accepts self referrals, as well as referrals from friends and family, and professionals.
There is a referral form on their website.