Anxiety UK is a national charity for people with anxiety disorders such as body dysmorphic disorder, generalised anxiety disorder, obsessive compulsive spectrum disorders, panic disorder, post traumatic stress disorder, social anxiety disorder, agrophobia, claustrophobia and other phobias.
The website holds a range of information and resources around anxiety. If you choose to join, members have access to a range of benefits including:
- Access to reduced cost therapy
- Access to specialist email and helpline support, including the psychiatric pharmacy
- Subscription to Anxious Times magazine
- Access to online surgeries with anxiety experts
- Access to peer support through Anxiety UK's popular pen-pals booklet
- Access to the online community and other online resources
Membership costs £30 per year. Therapies are charged based upon your income.
A lower priced package is available for university students.
(Prices checked August 2016)