The Portsmouth & District branch of the MS Society offer support and information for local people affected by multiple sclerosis.
They help local people in many different ways, including:
- Financial support in the form of a grant to help individuals whose lives have been touched by MS and may need help with equipment or respite.
- A Mums, Dads & Tots group at Playzone
- Weekly yoga class at the Frank Sorrell Centre
- Fortnightly physio at the Frank Sorrell Centre
- Monthly coffee mornings at the Frank Sorrell Centre
- Exercise classes at Nuffield Health Gym and David Lloyd's
- Regular days out bythe sea during the summer
The branch meet on the last Saturday of every month at the Good Companion pub, Eastern Road, from 11am - 1pm. Everyone is welcome - newly diagnosed, family, friends, and anyone affected by MS.
At the 'Good Companion' there is ample parking and easy access for wheelchairs.
Get in touch with the branch using the main contact details, or for a list of specific roles and their direct contact details, including a contact point for people newly diagnosed with MS, see the leaflet attached.