They provide residential and nursing care in 29 care homes in Somerset and on the Isle of Wight.
Their community services provide home care in Somerset, Wiltshire, Hampshire and Surrey. This includes a specialist service for adults with learning disabilities, called Realise.
Community services include:
- Personal care
- Support to pursue hobbies and interests
- Specialist dementia support (called Petals)
- Support for socialising and companionship
- Support after an accident or illness
- Support to feel safe at home
- Support to get out and about
- Support with housework and laundry