It is a free service, designed to support individual needs, and is open to anyone in the community.
The centre offers:
- One to One support - speaking to a qualified counsellor in a safe, confidential and private environment.
- Support and Friendship groups - meeting people who are also experiencing bereavement, to share emotional, practical and social support.
- Walk and Talk groups - the opportunity to talk to others, or a counsellor, on a relaxed and social walk
- Life coaching - a bereavement can unsettle all aspects of your life. Life coaching can help you set goals to move forward on the right path.
- Information on the website
- Memorial service - an annual service for families to come together to celebrate the lives of their loved ones who have passed away during the last year
For full details of all of these services, visit the Bereavement Centre website.
Portsmouth Support Group, 157 Fratton RoadPO1 5ER